Sunday, February 12, 2012

More Art for the Heart!

I discovered Fred Cox for the first time this month at the Scott Antique Market.  Fred began his artistic journey in decorative arts.  Thankfully, he has expanded his world (and ours) by applying his skill to art for the home.  Check out these beauties....

Love the texture and contrast.

I wish this photo did justice to the beauty of the painting!
Do you see all the SOLD tags! I was there Thursday by 11:00!
Beautiful art, reasonable prices!

I cannot wait to see these guys next month, I suggest you make a plan to look them up in the South Building, (EARLY) left side.  Please tell them you read the post here.  If you are planning to visit Scott's next month, be sure to see the next post on Andrea Costa!

Have  a WoNdErFuL Week!  burr it's chilly in hot'lanta!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment